The Coop-ster (Its rolling)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I meant, a "camping" bike. When I was a kid, my grandparents had a cool small trailer that was just for that purpose. Food, cooking, some storage.

I picked up a Coleman 426d stove today, so I may try working the stove and cooler into a trailer that I can swap from bike to bike.
dragn...any use for these on the trailer? Pair of aluminum cast golf cart wheels, 8.5" diameter from outside of rim. The solid "center grooved" tires are broken, each in one spot, but might be able to be bonded or replaced. 1/2" I.D. on the axles, good bearings still. Cool mag look....

dragn...any use for these on the trailer? Pair of aluminum cast golf cart wheels, 8.5" diameter from outside of rim. The solid "center grooved" tires are broken, each in one spot, but might be able to be bonded or replaced. 1/2" I.D. on the axles, good bearings still. Cool mag look....
Actually if I have the time to do it, I will be building this off of parts from a jogging stroller.

That WCC tank fits and flows in there pretty well!!!
Cool idea.

That WCC tank fits and flows in there pretty well!!!
Cool idea.
The tank has been sitting on the side of one of my grills staring at me wanting to be used and it never fit right on any frame. Seen it today and was like hey lets see how it will look. Just have to figure out how I want to mount it and grind that nasty stock weld down on the front of it and powder coat it to match the rest of the bike.

Dig the guard color choice.
What did you cover the seat with? From my phone it looks like a denim/leather hybrid.

The the tank, seat frame and the black on the front of the guard is powder coated.
Thrift stores.... some of my favorite places.
Gonna have to adjust the color on my phone.
Love thrift stores too. this one is called SB40 and every Friday they have dollar bag days. Ive gotten probably 10 leather jackets from there for less than a dollar each, haven't found any valuable ones yet 7 have been thrown in my shop to use for seats and the others my kids have snatched up.

Latest posts

Back