the CRUCIBLE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi sorry I havent wrote in a long time iv been realy busy anyways im building a 1951 columbia westfield 24'' the theme is Marines
because my big brother is in the Marines so I thout it would be cool the reason im calling it THE CRUCIBLE is because it is a 48 hour run the Marines have to do to become a Marine and it is a cool name :D

ZanesRRBO4build001.jpg

ZanesRRBO4build002.jpg

ZanesRRBO4build005.jpg

ZanesRRBO4build006.jpg

ZanesRRBO4build007.jpg

OH!.....I think we're ALL about to be "embarrassed"!.............Cool bike..GREAT name.

dude, that is awsome. how old are you. i hope you are as proud of your brother as he will be of you when he see this bike. i salute you. be careful, i'll be watching this one, that's for sure.

Outlaw

my frame for the build off is a 26" version of that bike.

thanks everyone, i am 9 years old and i am very proud of my brother and i miss him, my father and my other brother are doing bikes to but they are slower than me

z-boy said:
thanks everyone, i am 9 years old and i am very proud of my brother and i miss him, my father and my other brother are doing bikes to but they are slower than me

Trash talkin your Dad! :lol: .........I'll join ya....AFTER I pick up the Raleigh folder!

well our kids have to keep us in check :lol:
just a suggestion(take it for what its worth which isnt much).....the shell casing might be better placed on the bottom of the middle tube(kind of like the old battery tubes)

I'm rooting for you kid. BTW, tell the big brother we are proud that he is protecting our country. Yeah, and keep the safety equipment on. That's good sense. I'll be watching.

That is a sweet bike :shock: .Nice parts tease too.Can't wait to see it. :mrgreen:

hi im back i haven't done a lot to my bike but i finally got to it and it looks realy realy good i still have to put the boxes,handle grips and the kick stand on so we are almost done im having a lot of fun. i helped my dad sand blast and paint to. i have a lot of stuff to put on it this week, i will put more pictures on this week

ZanesBuild023.jpg

ZanesBuild004.jpg

ZanesBuild005.jpg

ZanesBuild010.jpg

ZanesBuild011.jpg

ZanesBuild013.jpg

ZanesBuild014.jpg

ZanesBuild015.jpg

ZanesBuild016.jpg

ZanesBuild017.jpg

ZanesBuild021.jpg

ZanesBuild026.jpg