The Deuce

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was scouring the recesses of my camera and found some pics of my Wally-World OP Cruiser turned custom daily rawker I named the Deuce. I wish could find all the pics that I took during the build, but alas...for now I only have these. The rear rim is not laced even close to correct, just some concocted jumble of bad math to make her ride-able on the cheap steel wheels laced to a 70's Sturmey :p. Anyway let me know what ya think because I built it to post up for the build off (when it looked much nicer :() but was having issues with my camera at the time along with Photobucket...enjoy :D

018.jpg

018.jpg

haha those are the same picture :p.....

019.jpg

Thanks guys! @tcpete- love the Bruiser build, that's the nickname everyone gave my board track racer build where I live, so to see someone else on a "bruiser" makes my heart happy :D. @Mugen_Stumpo- Your Rusty Cruiser is SICK! The patina on that thing would make most original 30's cars jealous. A+ job both you cats :D

You've got good taste. I like the fact that you used some pretty common items and made them look like that! Nice!

mmcdaniel69 said:
You've got good taste. I like the fact that you used some pretty common items and made them look like that! Nice!

Thank you much man! Loving your first build so far! same frame I hacked and slashed for my boardtrack racer! :D Keep up the rattin!

Latest posts

Back