The Drag-On Sonic Scout

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I started this in "builds" about a month ago if anyone is interested in the posts on how the build is going and the work being done to date.Really didn't think of it as a candidate at the time for the "Build Off"or that i'd get her done in time for the deadline but with a little prodding from a couple forum members I decided why not lets give it a go! I'm reposting some of the pictures here so that anyone interested can give it an overview,here's some of the parts being used thanks guys!
My Evans.jpg
Back Wheel 3 speed.jpg
Kenda Back Tire.jpg
Front Wheel.jpg
Front Tire.jpg
SA Shifter.jpg
Hurst  shift handle.jpg
Handlebars.jpg
Handle bar grips.jpg
Stem goosenck.jpg
Hood rocket.jpg
Rocket caps.jpg
Dragon.jpg

Glad you jump over to the Build Off.
Killer build!

Don't forget to put your pin in the Build Off 9 - BONINE WORLD MAP
http://bit.ly/1nsYqVU
Then go to Additions > Add Marker - Simple

Had a few more ideas that I'v been working on that should be pretty cool additions to the Drag-On,a digital speedo and a "hoodie" mascot for the springer trying to keep within the space dragster theme.Still have to work on the spaceship chaperone too.Looks to be like be a painting kinda weekend for the rest of the bike:thumbsup:!!
001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

Last edited:
Today is the start of putting all the bones together,unfortunately lots of other stuff to do too.Should be able to get some stuff done.I'll post pics over the the days as it progresses
001Bones parts.JPG

Latest posts

Back