The Farmer Tan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last year I took the lightweight route with an aluminum framed Sears, so this time around I'm gonna go with a pile of lead pipe in this 'ol Elgin. As you can see pretty much nothing is going on at this point, but I've got a line on some parts that should make the whole thing work.
Seeing that this thing weighs as much as a tractor I might as well do a tractor themed bike. This one should resemble an Oliver Super 88 when it's done, but who knows how it will turn out as my minds eye does not alway translate into the finished project, Thank God that I have until August to get it done. Cheers

DSC04353.jpg

good idea! the tractor resto guys have done a great job making repo graphics & paint available. i've thought about doing a farmall build (someday...) :D

This should be sweet! Nice look from the start too :D

Every good farmer gets up before sunrise to work the back forty, so this is the mocked up set of lights for the Elgin. Oliver green and yellow are in the future for this pair. Cheers

DSC04368.jpg

DSC04367.jpg

Latest posts

Back