*****THE JAGUARAT******

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First and formost Thank you all for the encourage and insiration to create one of my coolest builds to date. It is a privalige to be part of a special community of bicycle enthusists. I have been watching the a lot of the build and i must say there are true bicycle geniuses out there were some wonderfully creative parts and add ons. So after a month of scrappin, weldin strippin sanding grinding painting and wrenchin i have a bike to bring to this finished section of the builds. I wish all of you GOOD LUCK and THANK YOU!
so here it is my jaguar inspired rat rod bike "THE JAGUARAT"

DSC02565.jpg

DSC02568.jpg

DSC02569.jpg

DSC02570.jpg

DSC02571.jpg

DSC02572.jpg

DSC02576.jpg

DSC02577.jpg

DSC02579.jpg

DSC02580.jpg

DSC02605.jpg

DSC02593.jpg

DSC02615.jpg

05-07-2012009.jpg

DSC02618.jpg

what a great looking transformation !

i love the attention to detail great job :D

Nice bike, I like the green accents, tank and rear stretch. Looks good!

What a great build to follow!!!
CONGRATS!!!!
Love the details on this longtail.

Man this bike is sick'ly sweet!! Love the green wheels, the tail draggin fender, lights and Jaguarness!! Very cOOl build.

Nice build. I have the same bike that I also stripped the paint off down to the bare aluminum.

Man, the quality of all the bikes here is amazing. And yours is no exception. Great work with interesting details. Now you have to find a Jaguar for the perfect picture :)

marcus84 said:
Man, the quality of all the bikes here is amazing. And yours is no exception. Great work with interesting details. Now you have to find a Jaguar for the perfect picture :)
I don't think that will be a problem. I am planning a photo shoot at the dealership soon.

The colors,the design and the craftratship!! Top notch baby!!

Latest posts

Back