Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

Reaction score
uH2s2z.jpg

Based off this picture:

aZYzhr.jpg

I started with this:

s1kAY3.jpg

Took about 9 months of research and hunting down the correct Ross parts to make this bike as accurate as possible.

And made this:

hY2GZR.jpg

Bw1VW5.jpg

Y1pWzV.jpg

WJC4uG.jpg

x1yoNa.jpg

71P7qC.jpg

2uQSYL.jpg

Reaction score
Awesome

Reaction score
That is a beautiful job as always! Love the paint and attention to detail, the RWL tires really set it off!:41:

OddJob

Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Crash, you emulated that original design into a big boy muscle bike to the "T" ! White highlights in lettering, saddle, cable housing on that perfect period green; and all that chrome....:41:

And I love that last pic...the gleaming off the chrome, great shot of the stance. Well done!

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Staff member
Reaction score
I was about to ask why this was not in class 1 until I realized that it's not an original restoration! I had forgotten that you were building an up-sized version of this bike. Wow, great job on recreating the original look on a larger frame, it totally fooled me!!!

Reaction score
Love it! That color is perfect and the tires are awesome! :D

Reaction score
I was about to ask why this was not in class 1 until I realized that it's not an original restoration! I had forgotten that you were building an up-sized version of this bike. Wow, great job on recreating the original look on a larger frame, it totally fooled me!!!
Thanks! That is the goal of every bike I do like this... this is my 3rd. But I really think this one came out the best. I overshot the size of the lettering a bit, but it was all just a gut shot based off the picture. And I've got the seat a little high... I overshot the length needed for the sissy, I should have added 4" instead of 8". But, you don't know these things until it's built.

GuitarlCarl

RRB Supporter
Pro Member
Reaction score
It still is an awesome "what if".

Carl.

sent from a banana phone...