The King 'Cuda

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
uH2s2z.jpg

Based off this picture:

aZYzhr.jpg

I started with this:

s1kAY3.jpg

Took about 9 months of research and hunting down the correct Ross parts to make this bike as accurate as possible.

And made this:

hY2GZR.jpg

Bw1VW5.jpg

Y1pWzV.jpg

WJC4uG.jpg

x1yoNa.jpg

71P7qC.jpg

2uQSYL.jpg

Awesome

That is a beautiful job as always! Love the paint and attention to detail, the RWL tires really set it off!:41:

Crash, you emulated that original design into a big boy muscle bike to the "T" ! White highlights in lettering, saddle, cable housing on that perfect period green; and all that chrome....:41:

And I love that last pic...the gleaming off the chrome, great shot of the stance. Well done!

I was about to ask why this was not in class 1 until I realized that it's not an original restoration! I had forgotten that you were building an up-sized version of this bike. Wow, great job on recreating the original look on a larger frame, it totally fooled me!!!

Love it! That color is perfect and the tires are awesome! :D

I was about to ask why this was not in class 1 until I realized that it's not an original restoration! I had forgotten that you were building an up-sized version of this bike. Wow, great job on recreating the original look on a larger frame, it totally fooled me!!!
Thanks! That is the goal of every bike I do like this... this is my 3rd. But I really think this one came out the best. I overshot the size of the lettering a bit, but it was all just a gut shot based off the picture. And I've got the seat a little high... I overshot the length needed for the sissy, I should have added 4" instead of 8". But, you don't know these things until it's built.

It still is an awesome "what if".

Carl.

sent from a banana phone...

Latest posts

Back