THE LADY RAT ( bowing out)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok, been trying to decide which bike to build and have decided to go with this one. don't know as yet what i'll do but that will come. so this is what i'am starting with.

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

ok, the build begins, so far all the bikes entered are all very kool.

Outlaw

Re: THE LADY RAT

LADY BIKE...LADY BIKE!...............Takes a real Man!

Have FUN and good luck OUTLAW!

thanks, yep, it takes a real man to ride this bike. lol, dang, what am i doing. yep, lady bike is right, but it's a LADY RAT bike. that makes a difference.

Outlaw

Should be interesting! I was thinking about building a "step thru" design too (I have more to pic from that way since I have more of em :p ). Can't wait to see which way you go.

thanks, went upstairs to get the bike bike and stuff and started working on it. i wanted to leave the frame the way it is but the paint is coming off so looks like i will have to primer it. thats ok but not black. so now i need to look at some primers and see where i will go. i have a set of wheels for it but no rear hub as the wheels are 28 spokes, so am now looking for a rear hub with a 3 speed or single and coaster brake. on an on we go. so now i need HELP please. thanks

Outlaw

Parts finding (and funding,currently) will be the hard part for me as well. Hope you have good luck,Bro,should be an interesting build :)

did some more finding parts for this lady. wow, so far there are 5 lady's and we are going to spank you little boys. The Lady Rat and the lady's pack is a comin. we are SWEEEEEEEEEEET. lol

Outlaw

OUTLAW said:
did some more finding parts for this lady. wow, so far there are 5 lady's and we are going to spank you little boys. The Lady Rat and the lady's pack is a comin. we are SWEEEEEEEEEEET. lol

Outlaw

Mwaaaahahahahahahahaha,oh yes,OH YES!!!...oh...um...did I laugh out loud? :oops: Sorry 8)

Can't wait to see what ya get done to' er! :mrgreen:

OUTLAW said:

Outlaw

Great start! But it will take five ladies to spank Sir Loin of Beef. :shock:

well, good news, as some of you may know, i was looking for a 3 speed coaster brake hub with 28 holes in it. well Larry of monster medal dug thru his stuff and came up with one. now how kool is that. thank you Larry, will be down next week to pick it up. this is why i stay on this site. people like Larry, that will go out of their way to help a fellow ratter. there has been other times when i have heard of others that have done the same thing. kudos to all of you. this is and has been a great group. thank you all. now back to buildin and smack talk. lol

Outlaw

just been playing with wheels and fenders. don't know if this is what i want to do, still pondering.

ELBANDITO020.jpg

ELBANDITO021.jpg

ELBANDITO022.jpg

ELBANDITO023.jpg

will play some more and see.

Outlaw

Amen to that Outlaw...to quote the song..."I get by with a little help from my FRIENDS!" Ponytail Mike has been a great friend (& mentor) for me for a long time & has helped me from technique to parts location (where to find 'em) & application (how to use 'em) to helping post stuff on the computer...Props to you PTM! Outlaw,how can I put this...the frame is "WINNA,WINNA,CHICKEN DINNA!" That has to be one of the coolest "step throughs" that I have seen....& I really like where you are going with the fenders...of the hook in the COOL Dept.
Pappy 8)

thanks pappy. had another thought for fenders, so if i can find what i need that will be the ultra in fender works. that frame i got for free, should of seen the grin on my face.lol

Outlaw

Looking sweet Outlaw! I'm really diggin those fenders! :mrgreen:

thanks, i may not use em. have something else in mine. need to see if i can find the material i need. will see.

Outlaw

hmmm, no, well maybe, playing coy. lets say it will be painted 2 different colors. it will have some special paint tricks done. hopefully a tricked out front end, rims painted and blackwall tires. what else, can't think of nothing yet. will post some pic's soon. everything going ok with you? hope so. thanks for asking. oh, it will also have some fender tricks too. can ya see it, looks good don't it. i am having another mood swing. oh these girlie things.lol
Outlaw

Latest posts

Back