THE LADY RAT ( bowing out)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE LADY RAT ( now painted)

Hey OUTLAW, the forks........white with green loops.

kota, now that would be interesting, i may give that a try. thanks.

Outlaw

kota, done. gee, my wife even likes this bike. will get pic's soon. also finnished re-doing the seat. yahoo

Outlaw

seeing yours sitting so low makes me feel like mine is a 4x4. well done now i gotta say and you know i dont normally say this but i gotta see pics of you riding it. not that i question if it is rideable just the body positioning and ya gotta have your tough face on and a whacking stick in one hand

OUTLAW said:
kota, done. gee, my wife even likes this bike. will get pic's soon. also finnished re-doing the seat. yahoo

Outlaw
AWWW GEE.......My pleasure Ma'am!

kota, my wife said thank you. karfer, no prob, i will do that. with my toto on.lol

Outlaw

well Ladys, it's up to you to take this show. sorry, i have to bow out. just way too much on my mind right now. my wifes older brother has cancer and is due to pass on anytime now. between that and working alot at the bike shop and trying to finnish up my house and still too much to do on the bike, i can't. when things settle down i will finnish Lady Rat and post in bike builds.good luck to all of you. there is alot of great lookin bikes in this. i'll be lookin in from time to time to see how ya all are doing. thanks :(

Outlaw

I'm sorry to hear about your brother in law too. I believe you're doing what's right, be there for your loved ones and help each other to get through it!

stay strong man. you did a good job and made a fair lady. 8)

i am sorry to hear that as well i know how this goes each year something happens bad for me in the build off too. i think it is a test and you did just fine buddy. hey send it over to monster metal and have him finish it for the build off

Stay strong and Good Luck....your family is in my prayers.

sorry to hear about your brother in law. bikes can wait, family cant. your familys in my thoughts.....

Easy E

thanks everyone. so far my brother in law is still here. everytime one of our phones ring we jump. hate to see the day when it's for real. anyways, all the bikes are looking real good. ya all have done a great job. thanks

Outlaw

Latest posts

Back