The list

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. I know it takes a big load off RatRod doing this. Anything I can do to help out... Just have my cub scout badge ready.;)

Yeah funny thing is I have had zero computer training and always grew up hating computers and technology. I just wanted to work on old cars.

Just bumping this thread so it doesn't get lost. If one of the mods wants to make it a sticky so it stays at the top that'd be great.

Ok guys I am taking the numbers off the list so it will be easier to maintain then number it after everyone has finished. I will put a counter to keep track of how many builds there are.

thank you and thank you tough task by a cool builder!!!

Troy

JC Huffman by FalconDave added! 124 builds and counting. I also put the numbers back on the list so I can keep track easier.

I think there's 129 on there now.... dang. Thanks for updating my build's name, @Outskirtscuctoms ....I came on this thread b/c I felt half-guilty for changing it, and I was gonna give you a heads-up.... but you're just that much quicker'n me....
:rockout::banana::cool2::banana::rockout:

Latest posts

Back