The list

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 149 show in the count at the bottom of the Build Off 9 Bikes Forum.

I noticed that, I'll look and try to fix it tomarrow afternoon, I got a big morning, the guys from American pickers contacted me (a year later) about my friend who has a collosel hoard of bicycles. So I am meeting up with one of the "scouting agents" tomarrow at 11. To go see his collection. I'll try to finally get some pictures of this epic collection. Maybe it will be on a future episode of American pickers if so I'm going to see if Mike will let me get some build off pics with my bike "krunk junk"

Well I just got home from giving the picker's "Pick scout" a tour around Kokomo and Windfall. The guy with the bikes is really finicky around strangers due to being stolen from so we were not able to look at his collection but I will keep trying. We did go out to a junkyard in Windfall, In and he said Mike and Frank would definitely be interested in picking the place. Then I showed him the unicycle guy's place too.

Must be a headache with some builds being accidentally deleted and then re-started... :banghead:

Luke.
Yeah, which build was that? I need to update the link since the old thread no longer works...

Must be a headache with some builds being accidentally deleted and then re-started... :banghead:

Luke.

I think that happened with Ichi and with wtfever.
Also I think flyingmachine's build is gone.

I was looking forward to seeing the flyingmahine build finished. I wonder why he deleted his build.

Latest posts

Back