The Nameless Hardrock

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

Captain Awesome

👑 Lord of Irrelevance 👑
Staff member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Or maybe not... If I get a couple of bikes fixed up, this one is pretty much redundant. Brodie and the RockRat overlap with this one too much. The dropouts aren't right for a serious single speed attempt. When I told my son that I was actually thinking about selling a bicycle, he nearly fell over.
So, what's the consensus? Not a great time to sell bikes around here, the white stuff will be flying soon, but if I'm lucky, I could probably double my money on the thing, which would finance the other projects nicely.
View attachment 175662
I like a lot of arrows in my quiver, but realistically I only NEED one to kill

:grin:

Sounds like the Brodie has you more than covered. Easy choice

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sounds like the Brodie has you more than covered. Easy choice
Yeah, it ain't going anywhere. Plan on getting it trail ready in the off season, with a few little upgrades on the way. Needs a fork rebuild and new bb, wants a 1x crank and new right hand shift lever. I need to be more particular when I check out used bikes, I fall in love too easily

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, it ain't going anywhere. Plan on getting it trail ready in the off season, with a few little upgrades on the way. Needs a fork rebuild and new bb, wants a 1x crank and new right hand shift lever. I need to be more particular when I check out used bikes, I fall in love too easily
I recognize that. When I cleaned a bike for a scrap build I can't sell it anymore. The best remedy is a small shed :bigsmile:
Bosmere-600x400.jpg

Now to find a corner for the sawing machine, the toolbox, spares.....

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recognize that. When I cleaned a bike for a scrap build I can't sell it anymore. The best remedy is a small shed :bigsmile:
Bosmere-600x400.jpg

Now to find a corner for the sawing machine, the toolbox, spares.....
Shelves are useful for improving utilisation of the space, both inside and on the doors, plus roof access is essential, trapdoor in floor, that kind of thing....