The Nut Shack

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1980's Miyata Ridgerunner converted to 26" BMX with old school parts and V-brakes.

A huge thank you!! to my friends teenage daughter Samantha that did the art on the frame for me. She deserves most of the credit on this one.

There are some close up's of the artwork on the build thread here.. http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-nut-shack-done.103696/

KIMG1095.JPG
KIMG1099.JPG
KIMG1096.JPG
KIMG1118.JPG

A huge thank you!! to my friends teenage daughter Samantha that did the art on the frame for me. She deserves most of the credit on this one.
She made you sweat it out a little first though!:21:

tell your kid she did a great job. I'd pay her to do something crazy on one my bikes.

Have fun going over some sweet jumps with that baby!
It's so cool that you showed an young artist that a bicycle can be a creative medium to work with. Maybe we'll see her in a future build off.
CONGRATS!

Thanks for all the kind words guys! It's my daily rider. The Miyata splined triple butted tubing is awesome! I am sure the MTB guys are cursing me for BMX'ing a TIG welded Ridgerunner.

Oh ya.. my new fish scale showed up... 27.2lbs. :grin:

Latest posts

Back