THE ODDJOB AWARDS FOR MOST RAT-ISFACTION - 2nd ANNUAL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OddJob

Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Being a connoisseur of crustiness, a person of petrified patina, and a raving rust-ationalist;

I hear by dub these builds in the Build Off #11 as the "Most Rat-isfying Rust-ified Rat Rods"!

These bikes, which have a combination of real and faux-tina, epitomize the rat rod bicycle in my own weird rat-ionalizations. Each winner of this award will receive a copy of an ad for Hawk Model Company's "Weird-Oh" model kits from the March 1964 edition of Hot Rod Magazine! This ad will be custom coffee-aged by yours true-Lee and mailed to each recipient.

Congrats to this year's winners! Here they are.....in no particular order….

This rat traveled the country this summer and looked good in every setting.....rELEVENt Setback, my eye!
rELEVENt setback - Falstaff.jpg
falstaffsandshot.jpg

Down on the farm this rat epitomized the phrase 'barn fresh'....and that chain guard! .....The Huffman....

The Huffman - Scribble.jpg
huffmandrilled guard.jpg

Big city rats rule....at least in Phoenix! This 'Crusty' Flyer ......'darting' around the condo...

Crusty Flyer - Hunter Cummins.jpeg
crustydarts.jpeg

...meanwhile, down by the lake...this bike is the 'creel' thing. And 99% rustified!.....Hoodride....

hoodridegeorgediii.jpg
hoodride.jpg

....can rats be photogenic?.....this one is!.....theme songs, 'Me and My Shadow'....'Blue Jean Baby'...DBl Bar Denim...

doubledenim.jpg
doublebardenimshadow.jpg

....rats love swamps....swamps love rats.....Florida....perfect....Swamp Dog.....

Swamp Dog G-Matt.jpeg
swampdogcolors.jpg

Finally, a rat-match made in heaven...Link-ed together by rust and Rat-ification...Mrs and Mr ...Rollfast or go Home and Beauty is in the eye -Liner ....

rollfastorgohome.jpg
rollfasttrusslight.jpg

Beauty is in the eye.....Liner - Missing Link.jpg
beautylinercowcatcher.jpg

CONGRATS TO THIS YEAR'S WINNERS! and....RAT ON! ~ OddJob

Very gRATifying selections!!!!
Super cool prize to!
CONGRATS TO THESE AWESOME RATS!!!!

Thank you, thank you.

OJ, next year you'll see why setbacks caused me to build this bike. I couldn't afford the Evolution Flyer concept, couldn't take money from the trip either. Wife would've killed me.

In all seriousness, its great to win something for a project I actually put an effort in.

Thanks again for doing this OddJob you ROCK !!!:rockout:

Thanks odd job some how I missed this award section . It's a real honor to be included with so many dirty, rusty , crust , ridden hard and put up wet old bikes ! This is been RaTisfinG to say the least . I think this is a great addition to the trophy pool . Great idea Odd Job [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OddJob Awards are in the mail! This year they will be arriving in mail boxes in the states of Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Florida, Ohio, and Wisconsin.....

That would make a nice little trip some summer.....and a few spots in between....
mrprintables-printable-map-of-usa-color.jpg

The OddJob Awards are in the mail! This year they will be arriving in mail boxes in the states of Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Florida, Ohio, and Wisconsin.....

That would make a nice little trip some summer.....and a few spots in between....
View attachment 31210
A trip like that would be great, would take a little planning though.

We're spread out fairly equally [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good Sbakesbeer! Those magnets came in handy...:bigsmile:
MC, they are 'suitable for framing, decoupage, bulletin board, or dart board'.... and we can now add 'fridge' to that list!:thumbsup:

I got mine today as well. Very cool. Someday when I dig out my Wierd-Oh kits I will put them on display proudly with the ad. Until then probably just keep it under protective glass in the secret vault.

Latest posts

Back