The Phoenix Phreaks First Friday Art Walk Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So earlier tonite the Phreaks rode downtown Phoenix for the monthly ride. Met some new friends,one from Yuma who was riding a pristine Rat Fink.This was one of the best rides that I have been on.The weather was perfect,the bikes were cool and the beer was cold. We were riding through the Arizona Center when security told us to walk our bikes out. We rebeled and peddled out until we got to the steps,lol. It was really hard for the trikes at that point .Heres a few pics......... 8)
IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

Yeah, I really dig the big red trike. Rev Thunder built both trikes in the pic. He was trying to capture an oversize "Radio Flyer" look when he built the one on the right. The one on the left was his first trike build, and that one is really nice as well! There is some real talent in the Phx. Phreaks, and most of us are more than willing to help each other out. I have actually had a lil sumpin sumpin to do with 4 of the customs in that pic. Unfortunately I do not get to the First friday rides often at all.

Small world! The guy with the Rat Fink is a good friend of mine....I've helped him quite a bit with that bike. On Saturday he was telling me about the ride, and I'm thinking of bringing my bike up from Yuma for the April ride!

tikiharl said:
Cruisinmarine said:
looks like i might have to join you guys for next months outing... :mrgreen:

Come on down,lots of fun. You should try and make it to the St. Patricks Parade this Sat,all are welcome and it is a blast.

:x gotta miss this one for yet another family function...it's my baby girl's 1st Birthday! so i get a mulligan, right?

Latest posts

Back