The 'RAT REGALIA'

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Started today, pulled this Western Flyer out of the basement, gave it a second chance at life. cool twin bar set up.
[i
rrbo3019.jpg

rrbo3020.jpg

rrbo3021.jpg

m
rrbo3023.jpg

g
rrbo3025.jpg

]
rrbo3022-1.jpg
[/img]

muddywater04 said:
Started today, pulled this Western Flyer out of the basement, gave it a second chance at life. cool twin bar set up.
[
rrbo3021.jpg

m[
]
rrbo3022-1.jpg
[/img]
NICE! Great way to "break" down a bike!...........Hit it with a truck! :lol:

You don't live on a busy street, do ya?

Looks like a Trophy bike to me. It also looks like that truck has a few bikes under its 'belt'. To avoid further front end damage, try backing over them. :lol:

Is Saint Francis guarding your "animal" of a bike?

BrigmasterA said:
I like all the different looks you've toyed with so far... But they all scream the same message. Ratty as all getout. Just perfect. :D

thanks i needed that kick in the butt. i have put off due to a few more projects but we are going to work on it wed. night

muddywater04 said:
BrigmasterA said:
I like all the different looks you've toyed with so far... But they all scream the same message. Ratty as all getout. Just perfect. :D

thanks i needed that kick in the butt. i have put off due to a few more projects but we are going to work on it wed. night
Sweet! Can't wait to see wht comes of it. :)

Re: The 'RAT REGALIA' still building...

after being in the corner and forgotten about. the rat regalia has been resurrected... chain needs tightened, fender attached, and three speed installed....
ratregaliaresurrected001.jpg

thanks for the plate uncle stretch....
[
ratregaliaresurrected002.jpg

ratregaliaresurrected003.jpg

Latest posts

Back