The Rollfast Controversy...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i rode this thing for an hour yesterday, and i really expected to have a white butt, or the white was going to peel, or scratch...

but really, so far so good... it seems like it will last. i am always skeptical of fabric paints, so i figured the vinyl spray color was a long shot...

i originally wanted to recover the seat in a white "tuck n roll" but ran out of time.

my prep went like this:

scrubbed the seat with soap and water, using a scrubby kitchen sponge.

dried it.

wiped it down with lacquer thinner.

washed it again, let it dry.

sprayed a couple of coats...

i'll let you know how it holds up.

oct.

I suppose the controversy is not much ''controverse'' anymore as the bike looks great 2 say the least.I really digg that Kolor and all the details r just right. Awesome! N as sum1else already said: Mad Skillz!

yeah,
and the last post was way back on march 30! how long has this build off been over?

what is going on? :mrgreen:

Well, I'm slow on the draw sometimes.....and YES, I hadn't seen this build yet.

October, this build is INCREDIBLE! From the color,stencil, and that friggin' AWESOME card device. That thing is PURE genious....and possibly THE most ingenious custom part that I've ever seen. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never seen the card thing! i quit taking my medecine :)

Rickys spending the days staying up till 3-4 on here sleeping till one, and riding all night! last night i got picked up by the cops.. I was going as fast as i could down this sidestreet by the house the cop thaught i stold the bike from some old dude.. I was on my spitfire lol.. Mom didnt care THANK GOD DAD WAS SLEEPING!! :mrgreen:

No, What IS a scraper bike? BTW I redid my spitfire i got s-7s now black walls right kind of bars orig grips, Looks good. Looks old, Only bad thing is i snapped the original crank arm off, It was bent when i got it and it finally broke, i was riding it around my buddy's house at that bonfire, So now i'm running a 70's schwinn crank and 5 spoke sprocket out of a Hollywood on it, Looks good but not orig.. I Got plans for this bike.

Ricky...
get your butt out of Octobers Post....

he has enough "Air Miles" to fly down
and slap you around as well!

We already have Plans to meet in Toronto and "Plane Pool"
down to smack you around a Little! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HaHaHaHa...just kidding. :wink:

Latest posts

Back