The Schwirven Nirvinn update 7/12

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, thought about it it and decided to jump into the BO with this Nirve that was stolen and recovered by the PD. this is how I bought it off CL.
0312091239-00.jpg
0312091239-01.jpg

Re: Nirve, ?

It was stolen from you after you got it? The 'nirve' of some people... :wink: I'd like to get my hands on a frame like that some time. Can't wait to see how it comes out.

BrigmasterA said:
...I'd like to get my hands on a frame like that some time...

That's what someone else was thinking-LOL! :wink: :lol:

This should be a kool build!

not stolen from me, but owner I bought it from, and yes, you might say I stole it too, as I only paid $10.00 for it :)

going through my stuff, I came across this, think this married to the Nirve should be interesting, now I need a name? suggestion's?
0327091006-00.jpg
0327091006-01.jpg

How about "TRI-Chops"?? :shock: :roll:

Joe

NIRVE-ous.... gota nice ring to it!!!

thank's guy's for all the good name's, socal_jack just turned on the light :idea: for me with his, as I have a small Hamms keg that I didn't use for another project, thank's there socal_jack :) , will have to dig around for it now, I already used a big one for my stretch

Well Markm's suggestion gave me the idea, gotta give props. Should look real cool!

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm....MMMM!!! 24" Triple Steps with 24 x 3 Felt Thick Brick's running a Skip Tooth Drive Train! Me Likey!

Joe 8)

yeshoney said:
MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm....MMMM!!! 24" Triple Steps with 24 x 3 Felt Thick Brick's running a Skip Tooth Drive Train! Me Likey!

Joe 8)
oh I wish that was the case, but was using them to get a ride hieght was all, but I do like the thought of that :) now I will have to look into that

Latest posts

Back