The Screaming Rabbit -- Finished (new video)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wahoo!! Love it! I with you, I'll try anything at least once. One of my motto's is "If you're not living on the edge, then you're taking up too much space". I think naysayers are people that are too chicken to try anything fun. Good for you.

Great job. How much throttle were you giving it in that video?
I had it floored but it was about 1/8-1/4 of what it should be with a better throttle. Poor man's governor which was OK with me for its initial test run.

Wahoo!! Love it! I with you, I'll try anything at least once. One of my motto's is "If you're not living on the edge, then you're taking up too much space". I think naysayers are people that are too chicken to try anything fun. Good for you.
Thanks Bum! I like the way you do business.

Creeping up on the speed with something like that is a good idea. Lol.
Yeah that is what I thought but I am already searching for an appropriate throttle replacement.

"When people start saying your stuff is dangerous, you're on the right track" After living just up the road from Evel Kneivel you realize that your bike is far less dangerous than his jumps....I love this biko-plane!

Here is a little more video for you. Before you watch it I must preface, I am not a videographer nor is my wife a cameraman. This is just some cellphone footage she took on our ride this morning.

Latest posts

Back