The TENDERIZER - finished ? :(

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The TENDERIZER - safety first!!! - 6/4

safety.. pshh. :roll:

now you need to find two old wine bottle popers take the nasty cork screws out and thread them from the inside out so the points stick out. mad max would do it :lol:

mastershake916 said:
What, you didn't get the official Rivendell cork bar ends?
http://www.rivbike.com/search/run?query=cork&commit=Search#product=none(2nd to top on the left)
dammmmmmmit, someone beat me to it already. There goes my million dollar idea :)hahaha
They have some pretty nice looking stuff on that site.

karfer67, I don't know if I need any more dangerous ideas :lol: :lol: But I sure do like your thinking!

hey deorman, you think next I should build a battering ram to take out blink's giant wooden bumper? (that cracked me up) viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15797&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=60.

Re: The TENDERIZER - the maiden voyage 6/13

Although it was cloudy, rainy, and crappy at my house all morning, we decided to take a chance and head to the beach. A quick 20 minute drive to the beach turned out to be just what the doctor ordered...hot and sunny! The first test ride on the boardwalk was pretty fantastic, and the margaritas were even better :D :D :D Only had a slight problem with the bike when the rear wheel shifted and started rubbing on the frame. Had to stop and kick it back in place a few times and of course I missed my target and kicked the pedals once and ended up with a nice little hole in my leg. Luckily this was after a few pitchers of good stuff to deaden the pain :lol: :lol:
DSC00486.jpg

Part of today's crew (the better part :wink: )

DSC00484.jpg

DSC00483.jpg

Weird how the last-minute, unplanned trips always turn out great...had about 10 people show up.

The bike is mostly finished for now. I've still got a couple tricks up my sleeve and hopefully will be able to finish it up when I'm on vacation in a couple weeks. Hopefully!!!
-

fartknocker said:
Although it was cloudy, rainy, and crappy at my house all morning, we decided to take a chance and head to the beach. A quick 20 minute drive to the beach turned out to be just what the doctor ordered...hot and sunny! The first test ride on the boardwalk was pretty fantastic, and the margaritas were even better :D :D :D Only had a slight problem with the bike when the rear wheel shifted and started rubbing on the frame. Had to stop and kick it back in place a few times and of course I missed my target and kicked the pedals once and ended up with a nice little hole in my leg. Luckily this was after a few pitchers of good stuff to deaden the pain :lol: :lol:
DSC00486.jpg

Part of today's crew (the better part :wink: )

DSC00484.jpg

DSC00483.jpg

Weird how the last-minute, unplanned trips always turn out great...had about 10 people show up.

The bike is mostly finished for now. I've still got a couple tricks up my sleeve and hopefully will be able to finish it up when I'm on vacation in a couple weeks. Hopefully!!!
-

Geez. Next time, call me BEFORE you leave for the boardwalk, jerk! ;P

the first of many injuries.

dang dude i wish my crew looked like that... there all just a bunch of old guys that talk about..."remember when this and that happened....." lol

as for the battle scar. pu$$ies will never be heroes, and chicks dig really cool scars!!! lol

Easy E

It is with great sadness that I have to call this bike finished. There are some other cool things that I have planned for it, but house projects came first this month and I haven't worked on the bike since my last posting. It's been on several trips to the boardwalk already and I love it! When I do get back to working on it I will post some more updates in the bike builds section. I 3-speed hub with a custom disc brake mount, and a cool break lever and shift lever are the last things in store for it. Thanks to all for the great comments, and thanks to everyone that keep this incredible site up and running!!!!
I will have it posted in the finished section soon, hopefully with some cool pics.

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00497.jpg

DSC00499-1.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

I WANNA RIDE WITH YOU. THE BABES AWHAWAHAW :shock: lol sweet bike man.

Latest posts

Back