The Tilt-a-Liner fka Spacy Flighty Linery Thingy.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Does that look GOOD!

maddogrider said:
Man your bike is lookin killer. How does the 2 speed hub work i have never had one but always woundered :?

mike, when you pedal back, as if to brake, it shifts. downside is it shifts every time you brake, but its not too bad.

also, i am gonna send out your fork tomorrow.

So when you take off again your in second gear? Or after you stop can you kick back to first?
I lookin forward to gettin the forks, just so ya know they are going to a good home.
Thanks

maddogrider said:
So when you take off again your in second gear? Or after you stop can you kick back to first?
I lookin forward to gettin the forks, just so ya know they are going to a good home.
Thanks
When you pedal back to stop it goes into first. and when you take off, it is still in first. You then have to backpedal as if you were braking to put it into second, where it will stay until you backpedal again...

I don't know why, but somehow a springer + apes combo like this one always reminds me of a grasshopper ready to strike...

karate_kid.jpg

bombshelterbikes said:
Really diggin' how those apes balance out the front rake of the fork....keep it! 8)

i definitely like the combo too!

anyhow, i got my flames in today.
mockup 2.
3201440671_f61e86b626_b.jpg

i do have one.
PM me.

Latest posts

Back