The Typhoon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about

Rickity Rat ......or,

Rick Shaw ......or

Rickless embandoment .....or

Thick Rick.......cause your a "Self Proclaimed" Chunky Monkey!

Rick Springfield...."I wish I had Jesse's Girl"......
"How can I find me a Women like that!" ....or

Slick

Hahaha. Im thinking Ricks Rat in the old Schwinn lettering.......

spec0573rickpu.jpg

Disturbed - not scared. But there is NO WAY I'll be turning to page 22, thank-you-very-much.

-Mp

I need 2 wash and polish this darn thing WEVE GOT AN INCH OF SNOW OMG!!!!!!! Its never gonna end, we need 2 have another build this summer

WHOLEY SMOKES I LOVE THAT SONG AINT HURD IT IN AGES! Yeah man adding that 1 to the mp3 player lol.

How bout some ricky nelson? lol thats who i was named after

Hey fellas, it looks like im not gonna be doing no more on this bike anytime soon so im putting it in the finished bike thread, Wish all you guys luck.. Then again this build wasnt about winning, this build was about seeing what kinda stuff we could build, this build was for all us Ratrodders to show off our "MAD SKILLZ" Haha i love ya guys YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Thanks guys... Its been great, hope to do another build with yall again..

Thanks cman haha, Its not quite done but for now it is.

Pictures.

DSCF0597.jpg

DSCF0596.jpg

DSCF0595.jpg

DSCF0594.jpg

DSCF0517.jpg

DSCF0516.jpg

DSCF0515.jpg

And this build is officially over. NOT! I need 2 repaint it, i took it 2 the pressure washer car wash place, I washed some of the paint off lol.. This is the best this bike has ever looked, The pics with the yellow towel are from last night i prob took her for a 5 mile bike ride.. Today i put new bars on, sticker, bullet air caps.... And thats it for now, i think im gonna make a tank insert out of some TOP SECRET MATERIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha i dont wanna let the cat out of the bag yet. I love this bike it hauls serious butt, Still not as fast as my Panther but quick. all she needs now is some polish on the chrome and were set for the summer! Well. im going to take a shower, got skool in the morn'. Ill talk to all you guys Later.. Goodnight.

Latest posts

Back