they still find me ,1955

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone ,
about 6 years ago I made a trip to Posies hot rod shop in Hummelstown PA and took a shop tour. got lucky and they let me in the back room where the storage is which a lot of people don't get the chance to see . and up in hanging was one sweet looking Columbia ! never forgot about that bike .
well fast forward I now live in Hummelstown right down the st from the the shop and attend the cruise nights and this Thursday was a "swap meet" style one , a few old guys that know my addiction to old bikes kept telling me " ya gotta go see this bike for sale"
and there she was that sweet Columbia I saw years before
the owner of the shop caught me drooling and yelled "make me a offer" ... in the end I got it for $45 not to shabby ;)

and after I washed it

I never came across a clean headlight compartment!

going to need to find a photo of this complete

and this is the first time I ever had a bike with one of these on it

headlight is my fav part on this bike

hanging with a few of my other bicycles

what I found when looking up the serial number its a 1955 Columbia, three star delux , aired up the tires and it rolls very nice !

Very nice original bike. Here's a pic I found searching around, this is for a Columbia 3 star, so it might be the right one.

10fzx2s.jpg

WOW! Awesome score Jen!

WOW! I think that's one of the coolest women's bikes I have ever seen. Headlight is awesome as are many other features. Great find!

So, do you live in Bath or Hummelstown? I'm in Nazareth, my parents are just outside of Bath, but I went to Lebanon Valley which isn't too far from Hummelstown. Nice to see some more locals!

So, do you live in Bath or Hummelstown? I'm in Nazareth, my parents are just outside of Bath, but I went to Lebanon Valley which isn't too far from Hummelstown. Nice to see some more locals!
I live in hummelstown now moved out of bath about 3 years ago. :)

Latest posts

Back