Thick Brick Fatti-O Etc GALLERY - Show your FAT TIRES!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26x4.0 Devist8er tires on 80mm rims, 8spd with roller brake and drum on the front.
1385674_10202672918567924_1163264221_n.jpg

I am running a set of Boa 3G's on my electra 3I aluminum we didnt have any problems getting them to fit just slapped them on the stock rims and dont have any rub problems ....also running new ape hangers with a BMX headset and adapter, changed pedals to 3G Iron Crosses with a Phat peanut saddle in black with chrome springs I really like the looks of this setup and it rides GREAT have taken it more than 20 miles several times and done a couple of tour rides ...the roadie guys sure look at you funny when you pull up on this thing ... it is in storage right now and will post picts soon ... I plan to replace brakes with Hydraulic discs this year .... I am sure Electra makes a front fork in this same style with a disc tab ... I actually like the looks of the clamp on rear disc mounts and with the silver paint it should look like it was made that way ..... I also plan on putting a better quality 3 piece crank set on it and better BB ...

Latest posts

Back