Thick Brick Fatti-O Etc GALLERY - Show your FAT TIRES!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26 x 2.125
a5a67056eaaf6c890b16be923f6625d6.jpg

Carl

sent from a phonebooth...

Will Fat Frank 2.35" tires fit inside the fenders of a typical pre war bike?
When I say fit, I mean without any adjustments.

Will Fat Frank 2.35" tires fit inside the fenders of a typical pre war bike?
When I say fit, I mean without any adjustments.
I'm not sure about a pre war but 2.35" fit my 55 Schwinn HD no problem, no mods. I'm running 3.0"s now which required hammering, English wheel, cutting, etc...

I keep looking at it tet-nus.. really well done. Im not big fan of 3+ fronts usually looks to heavy for my taste. I think its the fender work you did.. totally looks like its ready to float off.:thumbsup:

I keep looking at it tet-nus.. really well done. Im not big fan of 3+ fronts usually looks to heavy for my taste. I think its the fender work you did.. totally looks like its ready to float off.:thumbsup:
Thanks, much appreciated... It was a lot of work to get it to where I was happy with it...

I love all these custom fattys! I have had my fatty for 2 years now. I just recently ordered some new bars and grips for it, cannot wait to get them! Here she is stock! Yeah, its a fatty from a chain store, I think Target, but its fun as heck to ride!!

Latest posts

Back