This saturday 7-26 Chattanooga Beat the heat breakfast run!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys! There's a group of us that have been riding from Chickamauga dam to downtown chattanooga at least once a month for the last year or so. Usually we ride on the last saturday. Sometimes we ride other weekends as well. We'll be out there early this saturday (7-26) to beat the heat. We'll meet at 6:30 to unload and check gear... wheels will be rolling by 7:00 am. We always have a great time! Come on out and ride! :)

I will be there! It is always a fun ride and the morning ride brings on a whole new ride with some great temps. The weather is supposed to be fantastic! Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Don't mean to thread rob, but I wanted to see if I could talk you guys into coming to Oliver Springs, Tn for the Pedal Pusher Nationals on Sept 6. O.S is 1.5 hrs from Chatty(toward Knoxville), Rodstalgia is 30 minutes off the Lenoir City exit going toward Oak Ridge. I want to make this a annual event and a big one at that!

Dang you guys get started early! I hope to make this ride in August. Really enjoyed the photos.

LoL! It gets so hot this time of year the earlier start time just made sense. If we had a large group of people that could commit to come out and ride and a later time works better for them... we'd ride later. Either Dorr or myself will be sure to post something when the next ride gets close. Feel free to message either one of us. Dorr is pretty good about emailing reminders a couple days before the ride. And when the weather cools, we'll definitely not be leaving out as early.

Latest posts

Back