Thunderbolt Greaseslapper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry cartoon fans been busy...work "finally" my daughter graduated and this weekend is memorial day.... should get something started after this weekend.
We still have over 2 months to build and im in no hurry to get to the end of august!!! :shock: Accept that were going to colorado again for the tour de fat.

As tom slick would say "you new the job was tuff when you took it"!...no, wait that was Super Chicken. Tom says "theres no such word as fail"!!!
The Race is ON!

You should be fine Tour de Fat is after the deadline for the buildoff. It would be a blast to go to Fort Collins for the mother of all TdF's. But the 10 min bike ride from my house to Boise's is to powerful

too bad i can't make it to colorado ya old blowhard. that would be fun. oh well another time. you have no bike, just a little boy thing.lol

Outlaw

Hey clancy "we could see you there, just depends on the time we have and if we can route to boise?
7600+ riders in fort collins..sure you cant make it.... and as for you outlaw... hmmmm biker cant handle the long drive :shock: :wink: throw'in down another glove.
are'nt girls bikes only worth about 20 bucks?

ps. clancy, got a spare couch for me and the ol lady?

haha, your right, can't handle being a biker anymore. the long hauls are a gettin to me.lol. hmmm, you got an old lady :p , young one too fast for ya. :lol: lol

Outlaw

yo jon, you still hiding under the covers or has your old lady left ya yet. should be a shame of yourself for calling her an old lady.haha. sooooo if your still building that little boys bike lets see it. i think ya have failed. come on brother, get it done. lol :lol:
your back on the top again

Outlaw :arrow:

i agree with outlaw!!! get off your lazy butt and do something!! lol jk!! but for real man get this thing goin!!!

Easy E

sorry guys, works been a Beee-otch the last few weeks. i still have a month and a half left...been out in the sun burning my bald spot :shock:
get home and dont want to do anything but eat, drink and pass out!
i'll have something bult by the end of this thing, dont think i could stand outlaw and elvis harpin down my neck :roll:

Well race fans im out " could'a guessed" working alot and the summer heat burned the vision rite outta my head :( i'm going to build the bike one day "different frame im thinking"
good luck to the rest of the group! :wink:

Latest posts

Back