Thunderbolt Greaseslapper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OUTLAW said:
you are right, all he has to do is put a couple of wheels under him and that tank you know where and he's finnished.lol, Jon we still luv ya bro.

Outlaw

lol now thats funny!!! come on jon ya aint got no progress pics or nothin!!!

Easy E

Jon, I don't believe your letting these guys treat you like this. If you need a frame come by here and buy one from me, Oh want a minute you already did. YOU better start building something or someone may think your just a blow hard. If I hadn't sold all my good project bikes late year, I might jump in on this one. I have to many irons in the fire at this time to jump in, but you never know what will happen by Aug. So start building boy.

hey don, ive got a bike alrite, but ya know the ol saying "keep'em wanting more" then you'll always be on the top of the page!!!

ok, jon, now ya done it. the top page, no way this is the last time you'll see the top for some time. we are all not saying anymore to ya. sure i know you'll like that. so if ya want to see the top again, ya need to start buildin and do some posting. hahahaha. so brother, thats it. later.lol

Outlaw

ok heres a few bikes i want to pick from.So you guys get your frame pics.... sheeesh!

002-1.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Ok Jon, you've posted your frames, Your on top of the page one more time, now you need to build and ride one of your frames pictured. hope you can pull this one off. (do you have a full size frame like one of the pic's? if so your golden.) Jon are you home alone again? Have fun dude.

Ok, i made my choice and i went with this one, the tank seems to fit better!!
Good luck to everyone and we'll see you on the other end of this.
"ride On!"
008-1.jpg

010.jpg

009-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

ok outlaw you can talk to me again!

ok brother, nice bike, glad you got off your you know what. so now lets see what ya can do. remember, the Lady's pac is watchin so ya got to come up with something very kool or we will stomp ya into the ground. lol, glad your in. are you home alone again? gee, i am sorry.lol later bro

Outlaw

hahahaha, thats for sure. we are keeping you at the top. so you have to produce, if not , then the bottom you will go.lol

Outlaw

theres an idea how about have a bike already done and build a name around it... just a thought!! :D

randy are you getting in on this build? or any of the coasters?

i guess i didnt realize how big that tank was! thatll look really freakin cool when its all done jon. cant wait to see what you come up with!!!

Easy E

jon said:
randy are you getting in on this build? or any of the coasters?
I threw my hat in the ring viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15838 but I've been having to work late and days off so I haven't had a chance to do anything. Maybe once things slow down at work I'll get started. Don't know about anyone else.

jon can't finish mowing the yard let alone finish this bike! He's got NUTH"IN I tell you...NUTH'IN! What was the term used earlier?...BLOWHARD?!?! :lol: ...Pappy 8)

Latest posts

Back