Time Twister

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I survived the summer of many church camps and am excited to be able to finally post pictures of the finished "Time Twister".

TT01SEPIA.jpg

whoa! looks good. need closer pix :p

I dont get it is it like a back to the future parady cause if it is I may get it looks good lots of shinies an gears

Great Job! 8) :mrgreen:

Wow! Thanks guys! It was pretty weird when I took it out to take the pics. As I was hauling it on the back of the car people were actually stopping in the road to look at it. And then I stopped at Quik Trip to get a Mountain Dew and when I came out some people were taking pictures of it. Then on my way home I got pulled over by a policeman. :( I was getting my license out and reached out the window with it and the cops says "That won't be necessary." I was scared to death! I couldn't think of any reason I was in trouble. Then he goes "I just wanted to get a good look at the bike." I 'bout DIED! I told him he scared the crap out of me and he just laughed!

Latest posts

Back