Tire for Schwinn Fastback ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I buy a rear slick for my Schwinn Fastback 20 X 1 3/8 it can be a repo but I would like for it to be a slick.

There are lots of thoee tires on eBay. A seller Bicyclebones sells the reproductions in sets and in singles. Also I think the Memory Lane Classics in Ohio still has some for sale.

I bought several sets of Fastback tires from Bicyclebones. As Crash stated, he is a good guy to deal with.

Also, Bicyclebones has the best prices on ebay as for as Fastback repop tires goes. He has the good ones, not the cheap ones I have seen other guys try selling.

More praise for bicyclebones on eBay . I just bought a Schwinn Slik for a stingray I have and when it was aired up it had two small splits in the side wall that you could not see when it was not mounted and aired up . Totally not his fault and no way he could know but I contacted him and he told me to toss that tire and he would send a replacement right out which he did . I have since purchased two more tires for other Stingrays I have as a result of him being great to deal with .

Latest posts

Back