Todays $9.98 thrift store finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My local D.A.V. thrift store has a kids bike rack and all of the bikes in it are $9.98. Well most days they have nothing interesting but today was pretty darn good. I bought the Jesse James for $9.98 and on Wednesday I bought the two stingrays for $20.00 plus tax at the same store! I am going to have to make that a regular stop!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sweet score! 8) Wish I could fine nice bikes like that at the thrift store :p

Under almost any circumstance I couldn't bring myself to buy a Jesse James Chopper. Not because I don't like Jesee btw.just not a real fan of new school choppers. But at that price it's would almost seem criminal NOT to have bought it!! Nice score.

The guys on here that know me could tell you I don't buy new bikes but for $10.00 I could not pass it up. I actualy went in to ask the girl working the counter if the bike was $9.98 like the rest of the kids bikes and she said yes. I was a little suprised, but it was covered with rust from stem to sturn. 10 minutes with the Brilo and it looked great again.

For $10 that chopper is worth it just in parts, the 20 x 3 tires, triple tree fork, some cool pedals, LOTS of cool parts on those.

Latest posts

Back