Trek precaliber 20 gravity bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ultimate validation is the video you will take of yourself at 80mph coming down some hill. The photo of you on the bike hurt certain parts of my body. Beyond that I hope the frame geometry is right and you survive in good health to raise that daughter.
Idk about doing 80 anytime soon, I’m not just gonna “send it” on the first time out. I still have to dial everything in, and test it at the “bunny slope” over, and over, and over again until I’m used to my equipment and then I’ll be moving up to a bigger hill. I’m not too worried about steering geometry, it may be a little slow to turn, but some front brakes should help prevent under steer, and I have a trick up my sleeve that should prevent speed wobble. Sorry to say but an epic video may not happen soon. Maybe a 30 mph pass sooner or later to show that it works.

80 is just a number and if your gear is set up properly and you are comfy with it...

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=acdc+ride+on
I'm constantly looking for good macadam on hills to test bikes out on.
Oh I’m definitely down! Back when I skated I tested a lot of decks for a local company that made downhill boards. That was 10 years ago though, so I have to get my downhill adrenaline mentality back. I have a few parts and some safety gear coming in the mail, but after that I’m going out for testing. I usually try a spot out over and over until I know every last crack in the pavement. I’m trying to get my old crew together, and it’s seemingly working. My buddy who used to ride these still has his, and having someone to ride with should make uphill walks less grueling, and maybe inspire me to be a little competitive. I’m planning on getting good, but I’m definitely going to play it safe, I’m not in my 20s anymore lol

Latest posts

Back