TRICEP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And one functioning bullet taillight-
20220101_150432.jpg

I have a seat just like that and I haven't figured out what to put it on. This sleek trike build may just be the ticket.
I also like the color coordination with the frame, etc.

Muscle TriKe RaT oN~!

I have a seat just like that and I haven't figured out what to put it on. This sleek trike build may just be the ticket.
I also like the color coordination with the frame, etc.

Muscle TriKe RaT oN~!
Thanks, Lee. I'm still trying to come up with a clever way to mount that seat. I also ordered a black "leather," unmarked bag to hold the controller under it. I think it'll look cool (plus, I'm against giving companies free advertising: I refuse to wear clothing with a company's logo emblazoned across them; and the same goes for controller bags.)

I figured out a cheap way to mount the small banana (plantain?) seat. To cover the mounting hardware, I added a personalized license plate. and instead of advertising the ebike kit company, I put the controller in a black "leather" cylindrical studded saddle bag, hung vertically (like I wish I was.) I believe that all that's left is to trim some long, obtrusive bolts. After that, I'll take a video of the trike on the street, and some final glamour shots.
20220118_170321.jpg

20220118_170350.jpg

20220118_170248.jpg

I took it for a spin, and uphill, from a dead stop, it burns rubber! I gotta get a video of that!

Yes! Burning rubber!

That seat looks good on there, SD. Can we get a full profile or 3/4 shot to see the whole trike in view? And nice work on that bag. It's a, um. Well hung.

Looking forward to the video!

Oh my! Tricep just got pumped up!
"He threw the tires in".... you scored big time my friend.

This is so cool, Steve. Might be my favorite build of yours yet!

Muscle Build RaT oN~!

I wasn't thrilled with the plastic license plate and the two non-working taillights, so I got rid of them and replaced the plate with a 1973 muscle bike period correct reflector. Still working on a video and final photo shoot.
20220208_171927.jpg

A 212cc Predator out back may just do the trick.
That would be so cool! I built a Predator 212 for a friend a few years back for a drift cycle. You can make those things as hot you want to. They sell everything you can think of to make some serious HP.

Love the looks of this!

Latest posts

Back