TSP CycleFarm Fat Bull - "BullFighter"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This is my streetfighter/cafe racer take on TSP Cycle Farm's Fat Bull frame:

Fork legs are made from solid t6061 aluminum, mounted in triple trees that started out on a pocket bike/mini moto. Used Soma Fabrication quill stems for the clip-on handlebars. 26x65mm Origin-8 wheels have a 135mm front hub with a 15mm thru-axle. I re-laced the rear one with an S-A S2C two-speed kick-back hub with a coaster brake. Both mount Sunlite Sandy Beach 26x2.5 tires.
Future plans include paella pan lid wheel discs, front hydrauic 203mm disc brake, and paint.

This is basically what kept me from entering the build-off this year.

Like the bike and the video was cool too. Really like the music and the color you get at sunset is my favorite for photos!

Skilled in both building bikes, and use of camera. Great Job
Yeah, well slowing down the video to 1/4th the original speed will make anybody look smooth. :blush:
This new camera will shoot at up to 480 fps, depending on the video dimensions, so I can do all kinds of slow motion work.

Last edited:
Mean Bike!

And the best excuse yet for sitting out the build off.
Yeah, I started it a month or so too early to enter it in the build-off, but I want to try to finish it up for the Shiny Side Up show at the end of July, and I felt that if I waited any longer to begin, any hiccups that might come up could derail finishing by my self-imposed deadline. Plus, I hate to compromise on details with a bike like this. This is the first RRBBO I've missed in a few years.

Latest posts

Back