Tucker's Spaceliner Done , Done?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tucker's Spaceliner Build "KRUZ3R MOB" , in the house

Your frame turned out nice . . . hard to believe it’s that old and still lookin’ that good! Some of the chrome on new bikes these days wouldn’t last one winter outside. Good job recovering the seat. The metalflake vinyl fits your build perfectly. And the sprocket cover reminds me of a fifties Buick hubcap emblem for some reason. Keep up the good work! 8)

socratesjpt said:
I thought I would just get ripped on here

Yeah, we'll get around to that, we just all have to be friends first. :wink:

Fireproof said:
Your frame turned out nice . . . hard to believe it’s that old and still lookin’ that good! Some of the chrome on new bikes these days wouldn’t last one winter outside. Good job recovering the seat. The metalflake vinyl fits your build perfectly. And the sprocket cover reminds me of a fifties Buick hubcap emblem for some reason. Keep up the good work! 8)
60' chrome is indestructible !!! , I took a fine wire wheel on a drill to some parts of this frame ( was gonna blast and paint it But I just couldn't after I cleaned it up. wish I took a before pic of the frame)

You're red paint matches awesome! I really like the red metal flake rims. It looks great with the chrome frame.

Nice detailing on the crank cap.

Keep up the good work.

It needs something ?????????

P6090553.jpg

P6090555.jpg

P6090556.jpg

Re: Tucker's Spaceliner Build ( it needs something ???)

YEAH I KNOW WHAT IT NEEDS. BLACK GRIPS, TIRES AND ME RIDING IT. LOL It needs nothing mate. Grab a cold one,sit down in front of it,close ya eyes and breath deeply. OOOOMMMM It'll come to you. PEACE

Re: Tucker's Spaceliner Build ( it needs something ???)

I think the neck needs to be gold?
aka_locojoe said:
socratesjpt said:
It needs something ?????????
Rear wheel and tires. Looks great as is.
I don't know if I missed it but what's the story on the gold fenders?
I had em and I thought they would look
good

Re: Tucker's Spaceliner Build ( New tail lights)

They actually light up now !!!!!
1308032717.jpg

I had to solder a piece of wire to the negative and drill out the bolt so two wires can fit down the shaft and I switched out the 6 aa battery pack for a 9 volt it fits better I don't know all the calculations converting a 12 volt system but it works. for how long who knows
god bless the dollar store !!!

like it but not fealing the gold fenders. get chrome fenders. mask of some cool scalups /pinstriping on the chrome fenders. then spray the fenders red. so all the cool stiping is chrome. or add more gold acents to make the feners fit the build. like say gold mirros. gold bullet style air valve caps. just a thought

slow rider said:
like it but not fealing the gold fenders. get chrome fenders. mask of some cool scalups /pinstriping on the chrome fenders. then spray the fenders red. so all the cool stiping is chrome. or add more gold acents to make the feners fit the build. like say gold mirros. gold bullet style air valve caps. just a thought
Let them grow on you

Latest posts

Back