Tumbles you've taken on a bicycle?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few days ago I rolled up to the skate park on my High Sierra, didn't see the parking block that the boarders were using to jump over... and well fell over it. Ended up with a tiny scrap on my right pinky and finger next to it about the size of a shift cable ferule face. and one on my shin the size of like a m5 bolt head for a bottle cage.

Most ironic was I was leaving a sigil for a cyclist who got killed by a car, they put up a sign and ghost bike. A little ways down the street, I got rearended by a car, sent falling in to a open parking spot on the street.

Few days ago I rolled up to the skate park on my High Sierra, didn't see the parking block that the boarders were using to jump over... and well fell over it. Ended up with a tiny scrap on my right pinky and finger next to it about the size of a shift cable ferule face. and one on my shin the size of like a m5 bolt head for a bottle cage.

Most ironic was I was leaving a sigil for a cyclist who got killed by a car, they put up a sign and ghost bike. A little ways down the street, I got rearended by a car, sent falling in to a open parking spot on the street.
That sounds like an unpleasant outing... here's hoping the next one is injury free! :113:

Latest posts

Back