Twelve Hours of Road America

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know the 2022 date for this yet. They announced that as soon as Road America finalized their schedule that all of the 2021 participants would be notified by email. Nothing yet from them. They are planning, for the first time, a 12 hour dirt ride on the RA off road race track for 2022 in conjunction with this. There is also a 12 hour dualathon and 12 hour run on the RA walking trails at the same time.
I'll let you know if I hear something early. I know a few guys that work in the offices at RA doing events and promotion. They'll know about the dates first when they get blocked out. I just saved a 2 week window for 2022 as a just in case

It's on the calendar for next year. Hopefully I can make it happen
The 2022 Road America 12 hour bicycling event date has just been posted for former racers. It is posted on my email. You won’t be able to sign up until December 1. I can get a discount if I register before December 1. August 11 - 14, 2022 is the date.

The 2022 Road America 12 hour bicycling event date has just been posted for former racers. It is posted on my email. You won’t be able to sign up until December 1. I can get a discount if I register before December 1. August 11 - 14, 2022 is the date.
Thanks. I forgot to report back I had gotten the dates. Hoping I can score a vendor pass from the guys and get in via the track crew

Latest posts

Back