#TWENTY2...slideshow/ video added watch all the way!

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

Reaction score
Thanks, Kingfish! Flexie looks Ahhhhhhhmazing, by the way. My wife kept going back to your bike last night when we were looking at all of the builds.

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Reaction score
RonK said:
Thanks, Kingfish! Flexie looks Ahhhhhhhmazing, by the way. My wife kept going back to your bike last night when we were looking at all of the builds.

That's because Flexy is Sexy! :oops:

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I've been blessed with a great family...and "cursed" (kidding) with a new passion!

I think it's RAD that I actually have 3 votes right now...that's 3 more then I was expecting with the company my bike is keeping in this build off!

Reaction score
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Great video...love that skid!! 8) 8)

The skid was my daughter, Auda's idea! She put together the whole slide show and edited it herself (did I mention she's an award winning filmmaker at the ripe old age of 12???).

Reaction score
This was supposed to be my final pic for the "finish line"...I guess I forgot to post it, lol.

http://img.tapatalk.com/62d018bc-d797-7817.jpg[/IMG

And some friends have asked me where I come up with my ideas...well here's a couple of inspirations...

[img]http://img.tapatalk.com/62d018bc-d7d3-d0dc.jpg

Thanks for all of the votes...TWENTY2 was a "mission accomplished"...had a blast building her...will NEVER sell her...and LOVE riding her. If you're in Sacramento, and you see me riding her...flag me down and introduce yourself, I'd love to get to know some of you guys and gals in person!

~Ron.

Reaction score
RonK said:
This was supposed to be my final pic for the "finish line"...I guess I forgot to post it, lol.

62d018bc-d797-7817.jpg
Fixed!

And you still owe me some license plate information! ;)

Latest posts