twice as nice (finished tandem!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WARNING!!!! you will see allot of photos, because it's a big bike, and there's allot to see :shock:
i want to thank Keith and Jason Ray for donating the tandem to me, and everyone on this site for inspiring me to build a bike that i have no idea where to put :shock: ............
my only regret, is that i didn't make it to the PoorBoys MidnightMass :cry: (but you might see it there next year :wink: )
well....... here it is....... "twice as nice"
------before------
Bikes008.jpg

------- and after 3 months and about $125.00-------
100_1636.jpg

100_1624.jpg

100_1644.jpg

100_1642.jpg

100_1647.jpg

100_1645.jpg

100_1657.jpg

100_1633.jpg

100_1674.jpg

100_1670.jpg

100_1668.jpg

100_1649.jpg

100_1651.jpg

100_1661.jpg

100_1664.jpg

That thing has the "fun" factor covered. So many details and ALL functional. If I ever see it, I'm going to steal your horn.

Feralkid said:
so cool :D and so is that skateboard got any close ups? :D
check my build thread for this bike. i posted 2 good shots of the board. it's an old Hobie from So-Cal 8)

Veru cool 2 up love tandems but that one is really cool. Love the Coke cooler.

Dude................. this is sick!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna steal your motorcycle battery idea to power some lights

nice job too bad you could not make it to mass i had beer waiting for ya. well done like the lines did you lay those on? well done over all

You have got the best horn...no "jingle jingle" here!!! cant go wrong with a rolling bar complete with ice :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen: very nice :D

theVULTURE said:
Feralkid said:
so cool :D and so is that skateboard got any close ups? :D
check my build thread for this bike. i posted 2 good shots of the board. it's an old Hobie from So-Cal 8)

nice whenever i bring up skateboards my dad always talks about his old fiberglass hobie board :D ive checked with my grandparents but nothin :(

Gold Street Customs said:
Thats TWO COOL!!!!
aw man, that would have been a better name for the build....... :?
oh well, next time i build a tandem.......... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank you to everyone for the nice words! you all inspire me. i know i'm in good company here. thank you!

Looks like you had twice as much fun as the rest of us! Awesome job.

Latest posts

Back