Un flippin' believable.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at the comments and they're carrying on comparing Evel to this guy. What most of these zipperheads don't understand is the difference between a 200 lb. 250cc 2-stoke dirtbike, and a 500 lb. Harley Sportster. What Evel was doing was about 10x more dangerous than what these modern guys do, MOST of the time. Evel did not have the benefit of training in a foam pit either. I respect what's possible these days, but it has everything to with the technology of the bikes and the ability to practice in a foam pit.

wow i just watched the documentary by richard hammond, that was amazing if your a fan of evel you should watch it.

I'm with Skidmark on this one. Anything's possible these days on lightweight dirtbikes and bicycles when you have foam pits. Evel will always be the man, jumping those old beasty harleys and having to land on the back wheel. I am impressed with the truck backflip though. People get paralized or even killed doing stuff like that strapped in a seat, you're at the complete mercy of the truck and physics.

Latest posts

Back