Uncle Touchy's Back Roads Bomber (Revised)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uncle Touchy's Back Roads Bomber

Loved the video! !!!!!!!!!! Would like to see more of the builds on video - adds a different way to see the bike and the ride into town was lots of fun !
You did a great job matching to the truck - I think its tougher adding cool patina to a bike than giving it a new coat of paint. Nice work.

Love those trucks and love your bike, like someone said, you nailed it with the patina. Be proud

Love the Fact that no one asked Why you all called him Uncle TOUCHY !

I love the build.The art of putting inspiration into reality is great. I'm also partial to Chevy trucks and to the fact my last name is Touhey :shock: .As soon asI saw the titleI knew I would like it.Nice build my friend.
-Kreep-

Thanks everyone for the kind feedback. It is truly appreciated and taken to heart. I consider it quite an accomplishment for my bike to even be noticed amongst all these awesome bikes and talented builders.

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Love the Fact that no one asked Why you all called him Uncle TOUCHY !
Yeah I never even questioned it growing up. I assume he was just temperamental. I guess I need to ask my Dad. Wouldn't be a good nick-name to have these days.

One of my favorites this year Randy. Love how everything looks like it could of been pulled off that truck and slapped on your bike. I sure am jealous of those dirt roads ... ours are mainly gravel and weeds.

Thanks guys! Few additional photos...

P1020027.JPG

P1020065.JPG

P1020114.JPG

They look like they were bought as a set! Dad got a truck and they threw in the bike! Amazing work 8)

I like it, I like it!!

Latest posts

Back