Unique Electra Super Deluxe

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a big Electra fan, and this unique Super Deluxe is my fourth Electra cruiser. It is a company one-off that was made to see what the color scheme looks like in person. Since they didn't produce this color scheme, there are only two in existence; one men's and one women's. I really like the metallic green color and classic style, including the blade forks and rear rack. The frame is made of aluminum and riding this luxury liner is soooooo comfortable! I don't plan on making any changes, just additions. So far I've added a bottle holder, Nirve headlight, Soma tail light, Electra bell, and custom saddlebags made by twjensen. The last pic is me on my awesome new cruiser in SoCal in case anyone wants to know what my ugly mug looks like.

20121118_112136.jpg

20120709_160324.jpg

Saddlebags often look awkward on bicycles due to size or fitment. Yours look great on that Electra.

Thanks! Sent tw a couple of pm's but don't see them in my outbox or sentbox. Could a mod please advise?

Latest posts

Back