Updates on builds (pics)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I havent really posted anything in quite awhile so thought I would put up some pics of the latest builds.I have bike burn out,bad. I am thinking its mostly because of the heat. Too hot to build,way too hot to ride and have fun.I took a mini vacation up to Lake Superior about a month ago and was really wishin I had a bike with. The bike trail went for miles along the shoreline and the weather was great,60s. I kind of got kick started back into building again from my niece who wanted a bike for her youngest daughter.I had a bike that I picked up months ago, a Lil Chick that would be a perfect fit.She is all wet because I asked her to get out of the pool to pose w/ her bike.
before......

P1010010-1.jpg

after....
IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

next is a pic of my burrito that I have had for awhile but never posted a pic of it painted.
I also added an Itunes player w/ remote that I really like.
IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

Finall is my pic of my RRBO4 bike that I never posted before the deadline. I had it all finished and took it up north to the mountains for the "glamour shots" only to find that I didnt have the card in the camera. I still havent ridden it yet,just once to the end of the street
IMG_0086.jpg

Nice bikes!...........Your burrito has the "HELLBILLY" look, cool.

Really liking your build off bike Harley...looks like it's really comfortable too.

You've got some nice frames and bikes laying around in that first photo...digging that one with the twin top tubes.

Thanks for the comments guys. The Burrito was indeed built and painted with a nod to Hellbilly,Im happy you picked up on that.
The twin bar in the first pic is very rideable now, Im not going to paint it,just a coat of clear.
The red frame on the chaise in the 1st pic is what I used for the build off bike. :wink:

Latest posts

Back