Very tall Cannondale.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, those are 700c wheels.
20210505_173528.jpg

The first 2 digits of the serial number are the manufacturers stated frame size.

I rode it yesterday and it is probably the fastest bike I own. I'm gonna have to repack and tighten the rear wheel as it is lacking grease and keeps coming loose.

Is that one of those White Industry Eno eccentric hubs with the offset axle that allows for adjusting the chain slack on bikes with vertical dropouts? Or did you just get lucky on the chain length. I've done many single speed conversions and a couple with vertical dropouts. On those I kept trying different chain ring - cog combinations to get the chain slack right and still have a reasonable gear ratio. I've never like the singulators as they can throw the chain.

Is that one of those White Industry Eno eccentric hubs with the offset axle that allows for adjusting the chain slack on bikes with vertical dropouts? Or did you just get lucky on the chain length. I've done many single speed conversions and a couple with vertical dropouts. On those I kept trying different chain ring - cog combinations to get the chain slack right and still have a reasonable gear ratio. I've never like the singulators as they can throw the chain.
It is a magic ratio. The hub is just a Shimano 105 cassette hub.

I put the handlebars and the left brake lever from the mountain bike on the Cannondale.
20210614_152948.jpg

Latest posts

Back