VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Artistic cycling team associated with indoor cycling founder, Nicholas Edward Kaufmann. c.1890
Kaufmann%27s_Cycling_Beauties.jpg

Rutgers University Bicycle Club c.1880
tmp760_thumb.jpg

BobHicks.jpg

The last HPV event in Ayer MA Bob Hicks showed up with this trike.......not the old one, the newer one. I remember hauling down a long hill and passed everyone and then Bob passed me. I think he's 81.....that's vintage.
I think the old trike was trashed, no melted down into Bud' cans and trashed. No wait the trike was melted down into beer cans then melted down into Toyota pickups and I think I'm driving it :shock:

Graylock

Graylock said:
José I think thats a picture of a great uncle of mine that the family doesn't talk much of :shock:

Graylock
Now, that’s funny!

Happy Thanksgiving, Graylock.

finely-dressed-woman.jpg

ladiesonbridge.jpg

Christchurch, New Zealand c.1885
IMG0039.jpg

IMG0066.jpg

The Atalanta Ladies' Cycling Club c.1892
IMG0068.jpg

Text: Fred Wood (of England) comes a cropper c.1896
IMG0072.jpg

mmertens16.jpg

ZygoteLittle said:
Graylock said:
José I think thats a picture of a great uncle of mine that the family doesn't talk much of :shock:

Graylock
Now, that’s funny!

Graylock, my wife didn’t see any humor in what we wrote on this; she said, “What’s so funny, he’s Scottish!” :oops:

ZygoteLittle said:
mmertens16.jpg

ZygoteLittle said:
Graylock said:

Graylock
Now, that’s funny!

Graylock, my wife didn’t see any humor in what we wrote on this; she said, “What’s so funny, he’s Scottish!” :oops:

I think that is COLEEN McCloud from the clan McCloud.

Could that be a woman with a beard that thick? Admittedly, the photograph is enigmatic.

Lancaster Park, New Zealand c.1896
IMG0074.jpg

IMG0073.jpg

Akaroa, at Barry's Bay, New Zealand (1886)
IMG0065.jpg

Pioneer Cycling Club, on the West Coast Road, New Zealand (1885)
IMG0071.jpg

Bicycle Club Montreal (1885)
Bicycle_Club_Montreal_1885.jpg

I’ve been thinking of purchasing a modern reproduction of this trike; the only problem is in transporting it. :|

Rideable Bicycle Replicas
adult_trike1.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. Preece on a tandem, trip to Dunedin c.1896
IMG0069.jpg

The girl in the snow is in iowa city.
Rick

Latest posts

Back