• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vintage Chrome Aftermarket 9 Hole Rack $35.00 REDUCED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Selling a very nice condition vintage chrome 9 hole rear carrier. The overall length is 2'. The struts are 15" long. The carrier has some very superficial surface corrosion as do the struts, but no dents, bends, or dings. This would be a very easy cleanup, but will leave to new owner to decide that. It is being sold in the condition I received it. I would estimate this carrier is from the 50's based on the 9 hole design, but do not know if it came on a particular make or model. There is a small blue reflector, but does not appear to be original. The metal hold down piece does not appear to be original, nor does the bolt, but replacing these are up to the new owner. Please ask questions or request other pictures. $40.00 - Shipping is $10.00 CONUS. if outside the continental US, I will quote specifics shipping to your location.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600%20_4_.jpg

s-l1600%20_2_.jpg

s-l1600%20_1_.jpg

Latest posts

Back