Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend Nirve

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just picked this up earlier in the week at a local Cruiser shop here in town. Nirve built bike for the 2012 Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend Car show. According to the dealer there were only 100 of these made and they were sold at the show. There were 5 left over setting in the Nirve warehouse the last couple years untill Big Time Cruisers bought them all. The 2 brothers that run the shop are each keeping one, one has previously sold, I bought this one, and the last one is still in the box unassembled. He said they were going to hang on to it hoping it will be worth Big Time money in the future. ha!

Dinging this up as I have one too. My wife and I were married in Vegas in 2005 and went to the VLV show as part of our week there. She got me the bike as an anniversary gift in '12. She found out about it through an e-mail announcement of the upcoming event (she had been getting them since 2005) and purchased it through the VLV website and had it shipped directly to us here in Atlanta. I like mine a lot, it rides well, three speed. Mine has a chrome handle bar and I took the front fender off because the constant rattle drove me nuts. Probably one if the nicest things I own as I usually buy old rusty crap.
20211222_103256.jpg

Mine had the chrome handle bars too when I got it, I just liked the look of the Nirve Straight Apes in black better, so I changed them and upgraded to premium grips. I later bought a second one of the 5 and sold it to a friend.

Latest posts

Back