VOTE HERE! - ANYTHING GOES!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Select your 3 favorite bikes.

• 1. ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples by Funkme

Votes: 41 12.5%
  • 2. Avocado - deven_science

Votes: 44 13.4%
  • 3. Bad Luck - Turtlesixfour

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • 4. BIG JIM - LukeTheJoker

Votes: 121 36.8%
  • 5. BlackJacked - pick

Votes: 25 7.6%
  • 6. CYCOBILLY DELUXE - bean

Votes: 61 18.5%
  • 7. Elginetic - JoKeR63

Votes: 28 8.5%
  • 8. Fat Fix - Uncle Stretch

Votes: 32 9.7%
  • 9. Gumby Rumbus - Junknutz1975

Votes: 34 10.3%
  • 10. Highcycle - Tattoosbyalbert

Votes: 25 7.6%
  • 11. Kermit JC Higgin Flightliner - GOATre-cycle

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • 12. Lady Jivaro - King Zebba

Votes: 41 12.5%
  • 13. Lemon Lime Stardust Fascination - Ichoptop

Votes: 20 6.1%
  • 14. lowdown valley Rat - Randythe Rat

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • 15. Lucky #7 - 1boomtruck

Votes: 83 25.2%
  • 16. Mercury Pacemaker - geech34-2nd

Votes: 19 5.8%
  • 17. Paddy Waggin' Rollin - Homebrew

Votes: 69 21.0%
  • 18. Rattled - Glen

Votes: 36 10.9%
  • 19. Resistance Is Futile (aka MegaPixieRay) by dracothered

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • 20. Silver Moon Velo - frameteam2003

Votes: 40 12.2%
  • 21. SKELETOR - KansasRollFast

Votes: 35 10.6%
  • 22. Speedster - Chris Crew

Votes: 19 5.8%
  • 23. Tandemonium - Andys

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • 24. The First Lady - Jz5811

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • 25. The Necromonger - Georgeediii

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 26. Victus Mortuus - Tommy Atoms

Votes: 102 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funkme said:
Tattoosbyalbert said:
dracothered said:
Man this sucks... :?
You had a great build dracothered,there are tons of great builds here. I'm just super stoked that 13 people used a vote on mine, I figured I would be the only one who liked my bike lol. Although the votes make me smile, riding my bike makes me happy. There is still lots of voting time!

Looks like a tuff crowd to please this year... :wink:
Dang it,10th place only :shock:

Yours was the first and easiest vote I cast (well except for Remix in the traditional category).

willshifi said:
All 3 For
26. Victus Mortuus - Tommy Atoms

Sorry Bud! That's not gonna work. You can only vote for a bike once, your other two votes will have to be for another 2. Welcome to the site! You might want to post in the intro section to introduce yourself.

willshifi said:
All 3 For
26. Victus Mortuus - Tommy Atoms

Welcome to RRB. What kind of bikes are you into?

What an amazing set of bikes, proud to be among the rest of the awesome builders! This was my first build on the site and only the 2nd bike ive ever built, I will have to say I'm already thinking about what I can build for next year. I really didnt know what to expect, but it looks like I will need to step my game up x10 next year. Truthfully hooked, thanks to everyone that put this together!

Jz5811 said:
What an amazing set of bikes, proud to be among the rest of the awesome builders! This was my first build on the site and only the 2nd bike ive ever built, I will have to say I'm already thinking about what I can build for next year. I really didnt know what to expect, but it looks like I will need to step my game up x10 next year. Truthfully hooked, thanks to everyone that put this together!

Couldn't have said it better myself? This is also my first build on the site and the 2nd bike I've ever built. I'm super glad that I got brave and entered this year. Hopefully we will help to inspire others to jump in next year. It was worth every drop of sweat and blood. Truly honored to be part of Build Off #8!

8)

Remember the golden rule.... HAVE FUN!

I've already gone on several rides on my new rusty " Trophy " :wink:

Everywhere I've gone so far has turned into a 1 bike mini bike show. A great conversation piece to say the least :lol:

:mrgreen:

Hi not many Klunkers on this thread but spotted a trophy thread for the Klunker sub build so here it is!!

Troy

viewtopic.php?f=77&t=75708

Love this category!! the creativity is over the top great job!!!

Troy

I can't wait to see some of the builds with a Klunker action shot!!
Come on Luke, Tommy, Miss Funk, Uncle Stretch........!!!

kingfish254 said:
I tried for the Klunker slide King! I didn't have the guts (or brakes) to pull it off and chickened out half way down the hill! :lol:

Luke.

This was awesome to have this category this year, I may jump in next year, My faves were Big Jim, for the out of the box thinking along with doing this bike while on the road.
Lady Jivaro, while I didn't follow this build much, the finished product blew me away!!!!
Mercury Pacemaker, This is the bike I would love to own, just love the details that aren't seen, the quality is just magnificent.
So many more I wanted to vote for :(

LukeTheJoker said:
kingfish254 said:
I tried for the Klunker slide King! I didn't have the guts (or brakes) to pull it off and chickened out half way down the hill! :lol:

Luke.

I remember the video.
Maybe Albert can try with Highcycle !!!!????

8)
kingfish254 said:
LukeTheJoker said:
kingfish254 said:

Luke.

I remember the video.
Maybe Albert can try with Highcycle !!!!????

Funny you should say that King, I saw that post yesterday and was seriously contemplating it. The two obsticales in my way are 1. No hills and 2 no dirt roads near by to even try and fake it. Although I am never one to let minor details like these stop me . My son and I are going on a tall bike ride today, I'll see what I can drum up. 8)

Don't forget your helmet and sholdamapads!

There are so many more bikes that I would like to own now. There were some just plain awesome ideas in these builds.

Tattoosbyalbert said:
8)
Funny you should say that King, I saw that post yesterday and was seriously contemplating it. The two obsticales in my way are 1. No hills and 2 no dirt roads near by to even try and fake it. Although I am never one to let minor details like these stop me . My son and I are going on a tall bike ride today, I'll see what I can drum up. 8)
Yes! Go Albert! 8)

Thanks to Gold Street Customs, Rasputi73 and the other 99 people who have voted for "BigJim" so far!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back