VOTE HERE! - ANYTHING GOES!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Select your 3 favorite bikes.

• 1. ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples by Funkme

Votes: 41 12.5%
  • 2. Avocado - deven_science

Votes: 44 13.4%
  • 3. Bad Luck - Turtlesixfour

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • 4. BIG JIM - LukeTheJoker

Votes: 121 36.8%
  • 5. BlackJacked - pick

Votes: 25 7.6%
  • 6. CYCOBILLY DELUXE - bean

Votes: 61 18.5%
  • 7. Elginetic - JoKeR63

Votes: 28 8.5%
  • 8. Fat Fix - Uncle Stretch

Votes: 32 9.7%
  • 9. Gumby Rumbus - Junknutz1975

Votes: 34 10.3%
  • 10. Highcycle - Tattoosbyalbert

Votes: 25 7.6%
  • 11. Kermit JC Higgin Flightliner - GOATre-cycle

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • 12. Lady Jivaro - King Zebba

Votes: 41 12.5%
  • 13. Lemon Lime Stardust Fascination - Ichoptop

Votes: 20 6.1%
  • 14. lowdown valley Rat - Randythe Rat

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • 15. Lucky #7 - 1boomtruck

Votes: 83 25.2%
  • 16. Mercury Pacemaker - geech34-2nd

Votes: 19 5.8%
  • 17. Paddy Waggin' Rollin - Homebrew

Votes: 69 21.0%
  • 18. Rattled - Glen

Votes: 36 10.9%
  • 19. Resistance Is Futile (aka MegaPixieRay) by dracothered

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • 20. Silver Moon Velo - frameteam2003

Votes: 40 12.2%
  • 21. SKELETOR - KansasRollFast

Votes: 35 10.6%
  • 22. Speedster - Chris Crew

Votes: 19 5.8%
  • 23. Tandemonium - Andys

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • 24. The First Lady - Jz5811

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • 25. The Necromonger - Georgeediii

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 26. Victus Mortuus - Tommy Atoms

Votes: 102 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kingfish254 said:
LukeTheJoker said:
kingfish254 said:
I can't wait to see some of the builds with a Klunker action shot!!
Come on Luke, Tommy, Miss Funk, Uncle Stretch........!!!
I tried for the Klunker slide King! I didn't have the guts (or brakes) to pull it off and chickened out half way down the hill! :lol:

Luke.

I remember the video.
Maybe Albert can try with Highcycle !!!!????
I have dirt roads,only prob is,my bike would take up the whole width of it...Would look like a gate coming down the road... :mrgreen:

LukeTheJoker said:
Tattoosbyalbert said:
8)
Funny you should say that King, I saw that post yesterday and was seriously contemplating it. The two obsticales in my way are 1. No hills and 2 no dirt roads near by to even try and fake it. Although I am never one to let minor details like these stop me . My son and I are going on a tall bike ride today, I'll see what I can drum up. 8)
Yes! Go Albert! 8)

Thanks to Gold Street Customs, Rasputi73 and the other 99 people who have voted for "BigJim" so far!

Luke.
Your bike is just well......I think it embodied what I would want this class to come up with. And it has inspired me to want to do something like it down the line.

Congrats to everyone on there builds this year there all amazing. My picks are...
Lucky #7, Big Jim, and Kermit JC Higgin Flightliner

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk 4

CONGRATULATIONS LUKE for sharing your BIG JIM build journey across Oz!!! Well deserved win!

Congrats to the winners! (actually I think we are all winners) Luke: a well deserved win! Thanks for all who voted for BlackJacked. I really didn't expect to get more than 3 votes in this catagory! Next year I will probably be in the traditional catagory unless my fabricating skills get a WHOLE lot better. :lol: The builds in the AG class were amazing! 8)

Congratulations to all of the builders!!! New and Old! Traditional and Anything Goes! Finished and Unfinished! It has been an honor to build along side of you the past three months. We had a blast, didn't we????!!!!!
Now, we rest and ride our trophies!!!!

thatismytruck said:
Lucky 7 didn't win? you guys are all nuts. :cry: :cry:

oh.

wait.

we are all nuts.

nevermind.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lucky 7 was one of my votes, agreed that is an awesome bike!

Congratulations Luke on the win, and to everyone for doing a great job on your bicycles, bicycle with sidecar and quad cycle. I enjoyed building my first bicycle as everyone watched it come together piece by piece and cant wait to start on a second one. Thanks for all the positive feedback along the way.

Jasen

1boomtruck said:
Congratulations Luke on the win, and to everyone for doing a great job on your bicycles, bicycle with sidecar and quad cycle. I enjoyed building my first bicycle as everyone watched it come together piece by piece and cant wait to start on a second one. Thanks for all the positive feedback along the way.

Jasen

Jasen, Congrats and thanks for sharing your build journey with us! I hope you realize how envious we all are of your trophy!!! Lucky 7 was shear perfection!

Congrats to the winners in both categories. Fun times! Now we all get to ride our trophies around and turn some heads. Not me though... my wife gets to ride it around. Even better! :D

kingfish254 said:
1boomtruck said:

Jasen

Jasen, Congrats and thanks for sharing your build journey with us! I hope you realize how envious we all are of your trophy!!! Lucky 7 was shear perfection!

+1

King Zebba: Awesome build as well! I bet she will ride it, so would I!!!!!

Congrats to all the winners,has been another wonderful build-off... :D
I came 26th last year,& this year 7th, neck & neck with Lady Jivaro - King Zebba :D
And 13th overall ...
Always room for improvement. :wink:

Latest posts

Back